I am creative marketer based in St. Paul, MN. I have a strong customer service background and a love for anything tech. I am eager to further my content creation, web design and development skills.My Skills
content creation · social media · digital strategy · email · SEO · event · community management
styling · web · MailChimp · Photoshop · print materials
HTML · CSS
WordPress · SquareSpace · Bootstrap · GitHub · Sprout Social · Hooutsuite · Facebook Insights · Twitter Analytics · Google Analytics · Survey Monkey · RedTail
sales · branding · influencer engagement · CRM systems · business partnerships
people · projects · business · marketing
• Marketing: Encouraging brand awareness of three local restaurant concepts through integrated marketing strategies including, but not limited to: managing social accounts, copy creation, photo styling, content strategy, in-store signage, print and digital advertising.
• Web: Development of and managing of e-commerce website, maintaining restaurant website content.
• Partnerships: Influencing business partnerships and collaborations with fitness studios, local charities, schools, print publications, bloggers and other complimentary influencers.
• Sales: Creation of fluid sales materials for catering, meal plan business and juice programs. Lead generation and email list management.
• Events: Lead contact and organizer for all events, ranging in attendance from 10 – 12,000 people.
• Operations/HR: Construction of training materials, structuring and implementation of sales tactics for store-level employees, hiring.
• Business Development: Assisted in planning of new restaurant concept and meal plan business. This included business planning, brand definition, logo design, website content creation and design influence.
05/2015 — 12/2015
• Administration: Implemented a secure and organized electronic filing system. Custom constructed a cloud-based customer CRM system to encourage business development, compliance and connection to current and prospective clients.
• Marketing: Encouraged and applied brand redevelopment including logo redesign, web bios, and tailored correspondence creation. Crafted copy for various print publications, website content and professional correspondence. Collaborated on design of new website.
• Events: Established curriculum, scheduled space and dining options, designed invitations and managed attendees.
• Taxes: Prepared income tax returns via digital communication and face-to-face.
11/2012 — 05/2015
• Management: Supervision of the store, keeping the flow with a heavy focus on service, sales summaries, scheduling, hiring and training of new staff.
• Marketing: Creation and management of social media accounts, redesign and management of WordPress sites, design of in-store signage, marketing materials and uniforms.
• Events: Planning and execution of several events including car shows, golf tournaments and 5k’s. Partnered with charities to organize donations, teamed with local businesses to provide swag and oversaw events the day of.
• Training: Opened 4 restaurants in three years. Duties included, but not limited, development of training materials, restaurant organization and training of front of house staff.
• Serving: Striving to make the day of every table in a high volume atmosphere; the answer is always “yes”.
12/2009 — 05/2015